February 17th: Today I talked with Maddy during class to discuss what we wanted to do for our project. We decided to do a cooking project that includes inexpensive meals that are delicious and full of nutrients. We are going to make a smoothie in class and also show our website with other recipes we have found.
February 25th: Today I researched recipes that I could contribute to our website. I needed to find meals that looked and tasted good, but were also very inexpensive. I found about 5 possible ideas to add to the blog and will show Maddy them and make the final decision with her.
February 26th: Today Maddy and I share the recipes we had come up with. We have decided on our first five and are going to determine our sixth as soon as possible. All that we have chosen have great nutritional value that we need to research more so that we can explain it for our class.
March 3rd: Today during class we created or blogger website and planned out how we want to lay out the posts and what information they would contain.
March 7th: Today during tutorial we decided what specific ingredients we wanted our smoothie to contain and also planned out budgets for the other recipes. We determined that the prices should be around $25 or less.
March 11th: Today I went to Safeway to shop for the smoothie ingredients to make my practice smoothies. We tried to buy fruits that were in season, so most of what I purchased was perfectly ripe. This was also helpful because it was well priced because the fruits were in season.
March 12th: Today Maddy and I communicated over text and planned out how the slides should look. We also uploaded the recipes with instructions and nutritional values in them to our website. Later on in the day we fine tuned the slideshow and completed each of the informational points about each ingredient.
No comments:
Post a Comment