February 17th - We decided that we are going to do a fruit smoothie. It is going to be cheap and healthy. We are also considering doing a rice bowl. If we were going to do both I would present the smoothie and Zoe would present the rice bowl. We also briefly talked about the other recipes that we would include.
February 22nd- Today I looked for other recipes that we could include on our blog. I actually found some really good ideas like sweet potato pizza or cheesy egg puffs. Zoe and I are going to talk soon and see which recipes we should include on our blog and also talk about changing our project from smoothie to another cool food.
February 26- Today Zoe and I talked an we have decided the other recipes we want to include. We also decided to stick with the smoothie. As well as that we aren't going to present the rice bowl like we thought we were. Some of our other recipes will be sweet potato pizza, rice bowl, caprese salad, avocado toast, and obviously the fruit smoothie.
March 3rd- Today Zoe and I talked about what our blog is going to look like and include.
March 7th- Zoe and I met during tutorial and finalized the ingredients we want in our smoothie. We also estimated how much it's going to cost. We are planning to talk this weekend and do our presentation.
March 11th- I went to the store today and bought all of the ingredients. I bought extra so I can do another practice smoothie and so we have enough for our presentation on Monday. I also did some research on the nutritional value of our ingredients.
March 12- Today Zoe and I talked and got our presentation all figured out. We arranged our slide, found all of the information, and worked on our blog some more. I finished finding all of my nutrition facts today.
March 13- Today Zoe and I presented in front of the class. I thought we did pretty well and that most of the kids learned something new.
No comments:
Post a Comment